National Capital Able Sail
Demonstration Sail Open House 2017
Saturday June 22nd
Nepean Sailing Club (3259 Carling Avenue)
11:00 am to 4:00pm
(Go through the clubhouse and look for
directions down to the Able Sail dock)
- Come out and enjoy the Fun!!!
- Meet New People and Enjoy the Freedom of Sailing!!!
- Volunteers will be available to help you into the boat and go for your first sail!!!
- Learn about the 2018 Learn-to-Sail Program
- Connect with old friends, make new ones
- NCASA Board of Directors and NSC Representatives will be available all day to answer your questions about the Adaptive Sail program
- What you’ll need: Water proof rain jacket, Water proof rain pants, Water proof rain boots, dry socks & shoes to change into after sailing, a towel to dry off if you get wet, a camera to take pictures and a water bottle to keep hydrated
- note that most sailors don’t usually get soaked when sailing, but it’s good to have this gear just in case
For more information contact:
- Laurie.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (613)252-9752
- NCASA Board of Directors and NSC Representatives will be available all day to answer your questions about the Adaptive Sail program.
Hope to see you there!